This great architecture design represents the work of Carver + Schicketanz designer, who created an amazing masterpiece architectural design. The Coastlands House – Big Sur California, is a luxuriant house structured in tow parts: the base of the construction made by stones which gives a massive resistance of the building and a great design, and the upper part of this unique architecture made by steel and glass elements.
The designer majestic idea was beyond everything I have seen, this is a dream house, with great natural elements like stones and modern combination of steel and glass, creates the perfect design. The connection to the outdoors can be made by a large glass stacking sliders open to the patios which give perfect ventilation for the house. The rooms and the terrace of this wonderful architecture surrounded by big glass creates the effect of transparency, becoming one with the nature, but also it gives a very large space. The view is amazing. The neutral colors used by designers to decorate the house makes it the perfect place to spend a relaxant time and live a peaceful life.
Carver + Schicketanz Team
- Principal in charge of design – Mary Ann Gabriele Schicketanz
- Project Architect – Kumaresh Sekaran
- Job Captain – Daniela de Sola
- County Permitting Coordinator – Robert Carver
- Permit Technician – Jay Auburn
- Lighting Design Ohm Lighting – Terry Ohm
- Landscape DesignCarver + Schicketanz Architects / Fred Ballerini
- Interior DesignCarver + Schicketanz Architects, Mary Ann Gabriele Schicketanz and Carissa Duncan
- Structural Engineering Pacific Engineering Group – Gary Knott
- Mechanical Engineering Axiom Engineers – Ray Cole
- Electrical Engineering Ray Slaughter Electrical
- Solar DesignRay Slaughter Electrical
- General Contractor Hunt Brothers Construction